Grace Recovery will focus on enhancing the standards for Women in Sober Living resident communities. The mission will be to enable women to have a safe and supportive environment during the critical phases of taking control back over their lives.Our residents will have access to a complete range of services and resources to guide you to lifelong recovery with both proven recovery methods and integrated approaches.
This is a passion of the Co-Founders who have been on their own journey of recovery and supporting recovery, as sisters.
- Completion of an inpatient alcohol and drug treatment program, or current attendance in an intensive outpatient program.
- Able to meet financial requirements for deposit and membership fees.
- Alcohol and drug free for 30 days.
- Must disclose all over the counter medications and supplements as well as current medications prescribed by a doctor. Must not be taking any narcotics or controlled substances, suboxone/buprenorphine, stimulant medication, anabolic steroids and/or diet pills. Must take all medications as prescribed.
- Able to meet financial requirements for deposit and program fees
- Alcohol and drug free for 30 days
- Complete a new resident application found on our website
- Participate in a face to face interview preferably on site or at treatment facility. Facetime/skype interview can be an option if cannot meet in person
- Provide valid driver’s license OR state ID
- High accountability program, gender specific, 12 step focused
- Weekly in house big book meeting
- Personal Recovery Coaching
- Live in house managers trained through National Alliance for Recovery Residences for recovery housing standards and best practices
- HIPPA compliant tech enabled complete with member app and online invoicing/bill pay – One Step Software
- Service opportunities
- State-of-the-art Gym Membership
- Coffee and condiments
- Monthly maid services
- Letters of residency
- Resources for recovery meetings times and locations in Austin
- Relationships with inpatient treatment centers and H&I opportunities
- Employment assistance, nutrition, and self care resources
- Placement for local IOP/PHP programs
- Referrals for addiction psychiatrists, therapy and counseling and other addiction industry professionals
- Monthly calendar of ways to get involved in the recovery community and the city of Austin
- Access to a calendar of sober events throughout Austin
- Family program
- Alumni program
- Enhance the standards for women in sober living resident communities.
- Create meaningful connections.
- Live by spiritual principles.
- Provide women with resources to ensure lifelong sobriety.
- Treat the body, mind and spirit as whole.
- Reach out when you are struggling, people care.
- Find purpose through service.
What to Bring
Grace Recovery is your home. We want you to feel comfortable and safe always. This is a cooperative living environment and storage space can be limited. Below is a list of what to bring with you on move in day.
- 2 weeks of clothing, including interview attire for job search
- Clothes hangers
- Maximum, 6 pairs of shoes
- Groceries for 1 week
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shower soap and scrubby
- Razors and shaving cream
- Alcohol free mouth wash
- Make up products
- Hair products and styling tools
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small personal décor (photos or inspirational art)
- Small number of books
- Pens, pencils and highlighters
- Notebook, printer paper
- Cell Phone and chargers needed
Grace recovery is not responsible for damaged or lost property. All hygiene products will be checked for alcohol. Items will be rejected if they have obscene graphics or advertisements. Grace is a positive environment. Do not bring extension cords or power strips. If needed, please speak with the house manager.
- $400 administration fee is due upon accepted application.
- One full month rent, STARTING AT $1500, is due upon move in.
- If you move in any day other than the 1st of the month your second month of membership will be prorated.
- Grace accepts: cash, check, credit card. There is a 3% fee charged for credit card usage. You may set your account up for auto pay.
- Grace Recovery ATX is happy to furnish year to date invoices and proofs of residency.
- Grace Recovery ATX requests a 3 month minimum membership, however to complete our program it will take 12 months. The first 8 months of the program membership fees will start at $1500/month. Months 8-12 will drop down to $1200/month.
- Grace Recovery will match most scholarships awarded to members for the first month awarded through 3rd party programs. Scholarships will be applied for by potential member. If potential members would like information on community of Austin resources for scholarships or assistance please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.